6/17/2011

Summer Makeup - workshops!

Summer 2011 makeup trends - PASTELS!

I run informal, small classes, in a friendly atmosphere, covering different topics in makeup. A lesson cost £25 per person, and it lasts about 2 hours.
You can choose a day and a venue (North London - Finchley, East London - Hackney and Stoke Newington or South London - Crystal Palace), or I can come to your house or place of work, and run a workshop there (for 4-10 women).

Come to one of my classes, bring your makeup bag, so I can check the products you're using, and we'll both decide if it's time for you to get a new foundation, new eyeshadows or lipstick...I can introduce some trends in Summer 2011 makeup look, or teach you how to achieve natural/fresh look, evening makeup (smokey eyes) or any other look you'd like to improve. I will demonstrate and talk you through the most important steps in applying makeup.
So, don't worry, even if  you have never applied makeup before, during each session you 
get to practice application, and I will explain exactly what you need to do, to get it right.

Contact me for more details charismaticmakeup@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment